- Two free safeTALK suicide prevention courses for 62 community members (sponsored by One Cent Call and local fundraisers).
- The launch of StayAlive, the UK’s first suicide prevention mobile phone app, attended by 66 people.
- The launch of the UK’s first suicide prevention tool for people with learning disabilities.
- Workshops by Grassroots and Samaritans, attended by 43 community members.
- Talks by Grassroots Directors Chris Brown and Miranda Frost, plus Giles York (Chief Constable Sussex Police and Force lead for Diversity), Rachel Watters (Project Management Assistant, Suicide Prevention, Network Rail) and Lisa Rodrigues (former CEO of Sussex Partnership Foundation Trust and new Grassroots Trustee).
- A minute’s silence to remember those we have loved and lost to suicide
The venue and catering was provided by The Brighthelm Centre. The theme this year was “Suicide Prevention: One World Connected.”